--> ::هه‌رێمی هیچ ::

هه‌رێمی هیچ

Sunday, February 01, 2004

Hana lies over Kip, unraveling his turban, slowly, sensual.

HANA: If one night I didn't come to the tent, what would you do?

KIP: I try not to expect you.

HANA: But if it got late and I hadn't shown up?

KIP: Then I'd think there must be a reason.

HANA: You wouldn't come to find me? That makes me never want to come here.

But she continues unraveling the turban.

HANA: Then I tell myself he spends all day searching, in the night he wants to be found.

Kip is in the tent, looking out of the flap, waiting for Hana. Kip walks in looking for Hana. Kip enters, sees Hana is not with the Patient, then goes out. From the shadows of the room Into her bedroom, Kip can't find her there either. He turns to go, walking down the wooden stairs, until her voice stops him in his tracks. She's in the shadows of the eaves.

HANA: Sometimes I need you to find me.



The English Patient


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *